Monday, February 12, 2007

Virgin Blog

So I finally gave in to blogspot.

For the longest time, I resisted the blog trend. I'm not one to jump into the bandwagon easily, but hey, the writer in me simply got the upperhand. So, here I am.

Yes, I am a writer, professional at that. I have another blog in Multiply (ginniefaustino.multiply.com) that I fill up with whatever I fancied. Then I thought: it's high time I had a blog that is more focused. Problem is: what focus? What should I focus on?

I guess, you might call this a "coming out" of sorts. In this blog, I intend to post my poetry. I'll start with the old ones so I don't feel like I'm blurting out too much about myself. You see, my poetry is very personal. I've always found it hard to talk about myself to people I am not very comfortable with (what more with the general public?), especially my feelings and it's in poetry that I find ways of revealing without really revealing.

Does that make any sense? Maybe. Hope so. Then again, hope not. And that is exactly how I intend my poetry to be -- comprehensible yet not very.

Still, it wouldn't hurt if you liked them. So, I hope you enjoy my poetry!

=)K

PS.
These are original works. Please, if you intend to use them, let me know. I'd love to see how they're used. As long as you don't mangle or use them in a bad way, I won't have any problems with you. Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment