Sunday, February 25, 2007

a shot of tequila

to be honest, i have never been so drunk that i wouldn't remember what happened to me. yes, I had gone to the point when i would be overly talkative or be unabashed of what I was doing, enough to embarrass my sober self later. that was a long time ago. it would be pretty hard to get me drunk these days when i expect to drive.

here is an ode to the drunkest i have ever become, thanks to a shot of tequila.

=)K

---------------------------------------------------------

a shot of tequila


my tolerance is low
my mind is in a whirl
my eyes want to close
warm all over, silly girl

light-headed and tipsy
i wander through the corridor
dragging my feet, lonely
scrambling for the door

fumbling with my keys
hoping to land on the bed
plopping down, shaking knees
hearing hums in head

giddy at one point
grinning that silly grin
looking as if i smoked a joint
cracking jokes all green

but the daze isn't from alcohol
the haze is not from drugs
living my dream life on a roll
until reality my hair tugs

No comments:

Post a Comment