Thursday, February 22, 2007

[Kasuy!] when fate crossed



it wasn't long ago when i had a friend
who listened and talked and berated and joked
i thought the chat would never end
until fate crossed and we both choked

then there was someone who felt wihtout touching
who listened without hearing, and spoke without talking
but gave without handing, was bound without shackles
to one who needed to face her life and those she tackled

and fate crossed again, this time she stopped and stared
at me, at him and my friend for a moment of eternity
she held my hand and handed me a life she had spared
and told him to keep this story in all its complexity

to my friend she went close and whispered in his ear
he smiled, nodded and bowed his head to accept it
i asked but he said i was not meant to know or hear
then he was gone, remaining as a shadow, a smile...
...if i can remember it.

---------------- when fate crossed -----------------
Posted By kasuy to Kasuy! at 2/21/2007 11:57:00 PM

2 comments:

  1. I like this one. This touched me. I actually felt this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! compliments like this really make me happy about showing my works.

    ReplyDelete