Monday, June 12, 2006

Bright side of getting old

i got older yesterday, but it was good.

Kimi woke me up at a time when I wasn't ready to wake yet but i just had to because of her. why? she brought me breakfast in bed and waited on me. my 7-year old gave me the best birthday present right then and there. all i could do was shower her with kisses of thanks.

the beauty of it is: it was her very own idea. everybody was surprised at what she did.

la lang... some days are just meant to start very well...

=)K

3 comments:

  1. Hey, ka-birthday. It's great to receive presents, I'll be posting the surprise that I got soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so sweet of her... Hope the rest of your birthday was as special...

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was....well... quiet... i got some rest. watched half a season worth of Desperate Housewives (I fell asleep!). hehehe...

    ReplyDelete