Thursday, May 10, 2007

Will and Grace

Rating:★★★★★
Category:Other
I have this fascination for gay stuff. I don't know why. I find their flambouyance quite entertaining. For a social subsection that has been ostracized (even rejected outright), they have flourished and shown that the world is indeed more colorful and gay (pun intended) with them around.

This show holds a special place in my heart. Why? Because it is sooooo gay. The only straight people in this series were the characters played by Woody Harrelson and Harry Connick, Jr. who were both involved with Grace. Ok, maybe some of the neighbors were straight too, but you get what I mean. They ended their run after eight seasons of flambouyant geity. I look back at their episodes and still laugh at their antics, especially Jack's.

Thankfully, their episodes are online at http://www.tv-links.co.uk/show.do/1/118.

Man, I miss those people!

No comments:

Post a Comment