Tuesday, March 14, 2006

On Losing...

Lost my cell phone to a creepozoid who texted back “finders keepers” and then my job within 48 hours...

I lost my sanity a long time ago so I guess me going bonkers and freaking out right now isn’t counted anymore.

Let me see, what else have I lost...?

OK... too tragic. Let’s change that — what have I gained?

Well, I’d like to think that I have learned my lesson — but what? I was told it wasn’t my performance. I was actually apologized to and was told further that I did good work.

For sure, I did gain more time with my baby girl.... ok, ok she is no longer a baby. After all, she is 7 years old. And it’s just in time to help her review for her final exams, too!

And finally some time to watch the season 2 of SG-1 I just got from Burt. I still wish I can afford to get the rest of the seasons too but SG-1 is on its 9th season already... sigh!

Something tells me I’m grasping on straws here.

I mean, I just lost my constant contact to most of the world outside my sphere AND my source of livelihood. Honestly, freaking out shouldn’t be the only thing I would be doing right now. But surprisingly, I am rather calm about it.

So what gives? Am I really that jaded that I have come to expect things like this? Am I really so unaffected and calloused that I can walk on these nails and expect more?

I rant. I ramble. Pathetic...


2 comments:

  1. Hi kasuy! never lost heart God has better plans :) In case your still unemployed and bored at home, contact me for some sideline. Could be work at home if you have a tel and fax or you could use ours at the office in makati. we are a service provider of planters bank selling various loans. madali lang - find employed ppl who wants to borrow at least 30k up to 1M and earning at least 15k per month = thats your target. Text me na lang can explain to you if ur interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks maan!

    I appreciate the offer. medyo mahina lang ako pagdating sa ganyang klaseng trabaho. i'll keep it mind though.... think about it some more.

    =)K

    ReplyDelete